Installing start up item of iTaf on Snow Leopard causes power management issue. Unfortunately, i've not enough spare time for now to quickly fix it and release a new build of iTaf. The next chapter explains the steps to solve this issue.
How to solve wake issue
Sorry for inconvenience...
- Open activity monitor find itaf_d process to quit it.
- Open System Preferences, go to your Account settings and remove itaf_user_daemon application from your login items.
- Remove this file : /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.dilaroga.itaf_d.plist
- Remove this file : /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.Apple.Autowake.plist (it will be automatically created next time you will program manually a new schedule through the System preferences panel.)
- Remove this file : /Applications/iTaf.app, if not already done :)
- ... Do not use iTaf on Snow Leopard :)